Some of the records about theses that were entered into the first version of the Register (during the years 2007-2018) contain out-of-date information and need to be updated (particularly if they are still listed as theses in progress). You may use this page to ask to be able to update previous records. You will need to do the following:

  1. First create a user-account on this site.
  2. For each thesis record that you wish to be able to edit, complete and submit the form below (the form appears only if you are a logged-in user). You will need the submission-ID number (SID) of the thesis record that you wish to claim and update: this number appears at the end of the URL address. For example: "802" for the record displaying at
Submitted by smiadmin on